Hairfall is a condition that occurs when the hair falls out of the scalp. It can also be referred to as “stripped” or “shedding”. There are many causes of hairfall like stress, hormonal changes, and poor nutrition. Fortunately, there are some simple home remedies that can be used to stop hair loss and promote healthy hair growth.
In this article, we will share a simple DIY treatment that can help you prevent hairfall and promote hair growth. You’ll need:
- 2-3 tbsp rice
- A few pieces of ginger
- Wash the rice and soak them for 2-3 hours. Add just enough water to soak them, don’t add too much.
- Grind ginger to make a paste.
- Once the pasta is ready add rice water to it.
- Mix well n let it settle.
- Now strain the water and fill it in a spray bottle.
Use this treatment on the scalp and leave it for half an hour. You can also add a few drops of hair oil. Use it once or twice a month and shampoo and condition as usual. We recommend you to do a patch test before applying it to your scalp and keep a check on ur diet which is of prime importance!