Don’t we all just love multitasking skincare products? These beauty hacks require just one product and they are so amazing.
All these beauty hacks are really simple and require just one product – Vaseline petroleum jelly. These DIYs can last up to 2 months, make sure to store them in a cool, dry place as they don’t contain any preservatives.
1. Overnight feet mask
For this hack, you need aloe vera gel and Vaseline petroleum jelly. Aloe vera is a very hydrating ingredient and at the same time, it heals and repairs skin. Vaseline, on the other hand acts as an occlusive and seals the hydration into your skin.
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp Vaseline jelly
- Mix both the ingredients together.
- Apply a thick layer on your feet and cover with socks.
- Leave overnight.
2. Tinted eyebrow gel
This two ingredient tinted gel fills in the bald patches and conditions your eyebrows at the same time.
- 2 tsp Vaseline
- 3 tsp cocoa powder or activated charcoal for darker colour
- Place the Vaseline over a bowl of hot water and melt it completely.
- Once melted, add the cocoa powder for brown shade or activated charcoal for black shade.
- Mix them completely.
- Pour this mixture into a container and let it set.
- After it sets, use an angled brush or spoolie to fill in your brows.
3. Overnight lip mask
Honey has both moisturising and humectant properties. By applying it with Vaseline, you can deeply condition your lips and get rid of dryness.
- 1 tbsp Vaseline
- 1 tbsp honey
- Combine the two ingredients.
- Gently exfoliate your lips with a warm washcloth.
- Apply a thick layer of this lip mask and leave it on overnight.