Face oil can boost your skincare routine of course keeping it hydrated. Oils can be of natural or synthetic origin. Face oils have become a vanity staple- So whether you are looking to eliminate fine lines, acne, redness, or just need to moisturize, read on to find the best oils for your skin.
- Jojoba Oil an incredibly lightweight and breathable oil. Jojoba breaks down and dissolves sebum, it’ll also help control your shine.
- GrapeSeed Oil It’s a natural astringent helps you mattify your skin.
- Almond Oil-Very hydrating, gentle and high in vitamin-giving it some line-smoothing and zit-fighting power when used topically over time.
- Marula Oil-Talk about absorbing because of its fatty acids – it takes seconds to sink in the skin yet it’s still rich enough to moisturize and calm your skin all day.
Acne Prone Skin
- Pomegranate Oil-Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory lightweight oil – it helps fight zit-causing bacteria in your pores while also calming the rest of your inflamed, broken-out skin.
- Rosehip Oil-The mild oil deeply hydrates skin without suffocating your pores with fatty acids that also fade acne scars and reduce redness.
- Argan Oil-Rich, soothing and incredibly high in vitamin E. It sinks in quickly, and it’s—an antioxidant that helps prevent skin damage, dark spots, and fine lines.
- Retinol Oils-A gentle retinol-spiked oil will brighten your tone, clear your breakouts, smooth your bumps, and hydrate your skin, all without hardcore irritating your face.
- Moringa Oil-This overachieving oil is packed with antioxidants, fatty acids and anti-inflammatories . It’s also lightweight, yet still moisturizing enough for dry skin, so you can easily layer it under makeup without creating a mess.
- Aloe Vera Oil-A power house- Being an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant , it also has the added bonus of being a natural antibacterial and astringent, perfect for sensitive skin that’s also oily or acne-prone.
Face Oils to the RESCUSE!!!