The minimally invasive treatment can be used all over the body—Microneedling is all the rage in skin care. Just imagine how amazing your skin would be without all the scars and how it would just always give that lovely glow, for that your answer is microneedling-but before considering it – we will go over a few quick facts.
- Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin and is considerably very safe.
- The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. No one wants to look older than they are.
- Scar treatment.
- Sun damage.
- Shrinks pores.
- Improves the effectiveness of topical products.
- Fights stretch marks.
- Rosacea reduction.
- Acne Improvements.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications for one week after the procedure.
- Do not use ice on your face.
- Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks. After 24 hours, always use sunblock or wear a hat if you’re outside.
- Use a painkiller, if you experience any soreness.
- Use only mineral makeup after 24 hours.
- Sleep on your back with the head of the bed elevated to minimize swelling or pain as needed.
DND- We are booking a Microneedling appointment.