The twist-knot bun has become the go-to hairstyle for many and it is getting a lot of traction.
This hairstyle is the cool-girl’s take on the classic high bun. In this look, the hair is parted at the centre or combed back super neatly at the crown, then twisted up into a knot with the ends left loose. It’s really easy to do and here’s how you can pull it off.
1. Prep your hair with a hair mist. For curly or coily hair, use a smoothening cream or gel.
2. Brush them nicely (centre parting is optional).
3. Tie your hair into a ponytail, just down from where you’d place a high-ponytail.
4. Make sure that the crown looks neat and sleek.
5. Twist your ponytail from top to bottom.
6. Wrap the twist around itself like an old-school bun.
7. Leave the end of your ponytail loose and complete the look with a hair tie.
8. Use a hairspray for extra hold.