Eyebrows are an important part of your face. That’s why it’s so important to have them perfectly shaped and maintained at all times. But this is not always as easy as it seems, especially when you are a beginner. In this article, you will find a step-by-step eyebrow tutorial for beginners that will teach you how to shape, fill and maintain your eyebrows in no time.
But before we begin, remember one thing. Eyebrows are sisters, not twins. Don’t try to make them identical. Instead, just follow the natural shape of your brows.
1. Use a fine tip pencil similar to your hair color.
2. Place the pencil next to the tip of your nose and mark.
3. Cross it over your pupil and mark.
4. Then line it up with the end of your eye. These are guides for the start, end, and arch of your brows.
5. Start filling in with light, hair-like strokes.
6. Use spoolie to blend harsh lines.
7. Clean with a concealer and you’re ready!