Body Acne and breakouts is a common problem for all women. Just the thought of them gives you goosebumps and you start stressing on what the cure will be. Your Saturday Plans get busted if there is just a tiny spot on the skin. So why worry and think of ways for it to disappear when you can easily prevent the acne with these doable ways.
- Hit the shower right after a jog or a gym session. Letting sweat be, promotes an acne-friendly environment on your skin.
- Exfoliate with a gentle body scrub at least once or twice a week to help prevent acne.
- Clean your cell phone daily with an anti-bacterial wipe. Even if you don’t hold it against your face, you touch it with your hands, and then touch your face which spreads breakout-causing bacteria. Your cell phone goes all over town and has more bacteria than you know.
- Regular exercise is good for your whole body, including your skin
- Choose fabrics that are natural and breathable, like cotton. This helps keep skin free from congestion caused by trapped sweat, dead skin cells, excess oil and bacteria.
- Relax and Chill- Stress is also a route to breakouts.
USE THESE PREVENTION TIPS AND HAVE ACNE FREE SKIN FOR LIFE!