Summer is here and it’s time to enjoy the sunshine and the outdoors.
We can all agree that summer is a great time to let your hair down, but it’s also a good time to be aware of some common summer hair care mistakes. Sweat, heat, and UV rays can damage your hair and make them frizzy, rough, dull, and dry. But don’t worry. We are here to share some easy summer hair care tips that will make your hair healthy and super silky.
1. Massage your scalp to regulate oil production.
2. Take a break from heat styling.
3. When going out, cover your hair with a hat or scarf.
4. Use a gentle, nourishing shampoo.
5. Use a hair mask once every two weeks.