No time to get a fancy blow dry? Not all knots are bad! This Summer, keep it cool and classy with an updo that looks and feels effortlessly chic! Top knots can be played around with to look sleek and sophisticated, or messy and fun. With this easy and versatile hairstyle, you can go for daytime look at the office or a night out with friends.
We collaborated with Sabs The Salon to show you how to do it right:
1. Before you get started, make sure you brush your hair and get rid of all knots and tangles.
2. Next, pull your hair together into a high-pony.
3. Gather those loose ends and make sure to leave no hair behind.(Tip: for unwanted fly-aways, use hairspray )
4. Run your fingers through your hair for a softer look and secure it with clear elastic.
5. Next, divide your ponytail into two sections and twist it over each other into a rope braid.
6. Wrap the twisted hair around the base of your ponytail to create a bun and secure tightly with several bobby pins.
7. Lastly, apply a mist of hairspray to finish off the look.
Use our guide to achieve this hairstyle. It simple, comfy and fashionable – is there anything better than that? We’re sure it’ll become your go-to hair look, thanks to hairstylist Sadaf from Sabs The Salon
Rate our Top Knot style on a scale of 1-10 in the comments below!